- I revised and revised and revised and then finally finished my novel, and am looking for a home for it.
- I did a lot of trail running, neither fast nor fancy, but it makes me happy.
- I read many good books, not all of which are still intact in my memory.
- I left my job.
- I am grateful to have my flash fiction, The Lost Howling, included in The Fictional Cafe's first anthology, The Strong Stuff. It's wildly affirming to see my writing in print after such a long hiatus.
- Oh, and I had a child. A really jolly little sleep thief of a child.
I've missed my little blog. I have a few things I want to share so I plan to return to it as much as I am able between the infinite tedium of preparing itty bitty tiny meals for an eight month old and getting her to and from the world of naps.